Skip to main content

A special Valentines

Happy 21st Birthday Valentine


Birthday Girl

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Happy Valentines day & Happy birthday Valentine!! You made it to your twenty-first and got your key to freedom! ha ha! I'm so proud of you my sweet Valentine. You've grown into a beautiful independent person; that's also very loving and caring. You are always there for your mum, siblings and me, (even though your living in Australia). You're more than just my cousin; you are my sister and i love you very much! Now go find you a man! LoL

Cousins.

The Boys.
 Happy birthday Leeroy (denim)


Happy birthday cousin Rj
(
Short one on the left)

Galuvao ft Lang-shiu

Happy birthday cousin Shontelle (middle)
Birthday Cakes
Celebrating FOUR birthdays!
Delicious!!!!

Bon appetit!

Happy Valentines day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess