Skip to main content

Dream diaries 😴

Dreams


We all dream of something or someone each night, and I've always remembered mines so vividly that I started writing them all down. Some dreams were re-occurring that It made me curious; wondering why do I keep having the same dreams over and over again?. So I wrote it all down! And every night as I kept writing; the more I kept dreaming! 

Some dreams were random, others made no sense at all! 😂 Others were silly like having super powers 💪🏼 But some turned out to be accurate 😳 And of course there's your typical nightmares 💀 and dreaming of loved ones whom are no longer with us. ❤️ 

So I'll randomly share some because i have so many books filled with my dreams 🙀

1/4/2013

Sheldon (Partner) and I were at my Nana Phillies house for a family gathering. We had a daughter! 😍 I was breastfeeding her while Sheldon was sleeping. After I fed her, I was using the breast pump to express some more milk because our daughter was a big eater. 🍼😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess