Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Baby shower


28/8/2012

I was visiting my cousin Vanessa because i heard there was a surprise party being held at her house; but when i arrived, it was a baby shower for me! All my aunties and girl cousins were there congratulating me. After the baby shower finished, Sheldon picked me up and was upset about something. The next morning my auntie Tino and uncle Mike came to visit me with my cousins Jessica and Lynn; whom were also expecting again. Suddenly we could hear people singing so beautifully that we followed it; and it lead us to a church. We decided to attend the morning service. Someone was asked to sing but changed their mind last minute so i volunteered to sing. A random girl also wanted to sing with me so we decided to sing a duet too Rebbecca black - my moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess