Skip to main content

Dream diaries

The heart wants what it wants


9/11/2012

One evening i was with my mum visiting my Nana at her house. I was chilling with my cousins Jessica and Lynn; while my mum was drinking with her sisters Josephine and Helen. Sheldon came to my Nana's house unexpectedly to visit me but i told him to leave before my Nana wakes up and sees him. Sheldon was stubborn and kept begging me to introduce him because he doesn't want us to hide every time he wants to see me. I told him "it's not the right time, trust me"! Out of the blues, my Nana walked into the room and the room filled with silence! We all froze; but i had no choice and introduced Sheldon as my boyfriend to my Nana. (Gulp) She got so angry and kicked Sheldon out and started yelling at me saying "don't be like Jessica and Lynn". I was crying and telling Sheldon he should have just listened to me! My mum walked in with her sisters to convince Nana that Sheldon is a good boy but she said she didn't want to hear it and said to Sheldon "get out of my house"; then she said to me "you're not allowed to have a boyfriend!". But i was so in love with him, that i left with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess