Skip to main content

Leeana Strickland

Happy 21st birthday


Birthday girl. 
Photo cred: Gerardus Verspeek



Dear Cousin in-law

Happy birthday to you. Congratulations! I first knew you as my cousin Valentines friend; and then as my fiance's little cousin. (Small world) and now we're family. I pray god continues to bless you with many more birthdays and thank you for inviting me and my little family to celebrate your special day. We love you.



Strickland Family.Photo cred: Gerardus Verspeek

My princess with her auntie Leeana

My daughter with her papa Ama.


My baby girl with her uncle Mike and auntie Jamie

Us.
I love  you

My darling with her aunties Te-aroha and Ocean.

Siblings.
Bianchi ft Strickland
Persia with her great-grandma Mary

My angel with her uncle Jesse and aunties Jade,
Charissa and Kaiei.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess