Skip to main content

The first of many

Mother's day


She owns my heart!

To my first seed

You are my reason i can celebrate this special day; the reason i am able to call myself a "mother!". So every mothers day will be "OUR" day and i will cherish every moment we spend together my beautiful baby. Ich liebe dich! 

Fiance's meal.
Lamb cutlets - Rosemary crumbed, garlic infused whipped goats 
cheese, served with garden salad and hot chips.

 Chicken wings. 
Spicy chicken wings served with homemade jalapeno mayo
Daughters meal.
Hot fries with tomato sauce and macaroni and
cheese.

My meal.
Free range chicken burger - Marinated chicken, iceberg lettuce, 
tomato, avocado puree, homemade aïoli with chunky fries
Dessert.
it's not a celebration if there's no cake
A cosy fireplace.
Shouted my mom for mother's day too
Lina & mom's meal
My mom

I love my family

To my handsome man

Thank you for not only spoiling me but also my mom for my first mothers day and her first grandMothers day; (ha ha). It made our outing at the good home a little more special; especially since family quality time, means a lot to me. I am very grateful for all that you do for me, our daughter and my family. I love you with all my heart.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess