Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Reunion


12/6/2013

The entire family were together as if it were a family reunion. We all were participating in a marathon against each other, but there were Pitt stops which was called "distractions!". Each of us had to decide for ourselves if we wanted to use these "cheats" to win the race, but if we cheat; our points get deducted and time gets added onto our score at the end of the race. I was tempted but I remember telling myself "I'm going to lose weight or this is good exercise". (Lol) 

My dream changed and I was with my fathers side of the family. My cousin Bond said that he needs help because his mum cut off his balls! (W.t.f)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess