Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Love triumphs a flood


30/8/2012

I couldn't believe i owned a two-storey white house that had very big glass windows. I also owned a black car. I was standing by my window, wearing a red dress with my hair beautifully curled. My phone rang, so i answered it and started having a conversation. Then i went for a drive and ended up at a school and i bumped into some people i knew but haven't seen in ages! Lemond was there, asking me if he's seen a girl named June that he likes; i said "yeah, she just left with her boyfriend". Then a famous guy approached me and we had someone lead us to a classroom filled with students. It was so crowded, one girl started crying and hugging me. Another student bought a cake because it was my birthday. We hung-out with so many students before i went to visit my mom and siblings. Leeroy wanted me to drop him off  to his friend Pj's house for a sleepover. As i got home and watched the late night news, there was a warning being announced about a storm which could lead to major floods in certain areas. I drove back to check on Leeroy but i wasn't able to get through because some of the roads had been blocked. I panicked and drove as close as i could get in Manurewa and thank goodness there was no flood, so i managed to find my way to Leeroy!

My dream changed and i was out fishing with family. We caught a big fish and took it to my Nana's house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess