Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Jobless and an angry mob


17/9/2012

I was sitting with strangers at a seminar. When we got dismissed, i was standing in line with my cousins Karissa, Alisha and my mom. This lady handed me a form to fill out and said "she'll need this to help me find a job". When we were done, we walked outside and noticed my aunty Lia across the road at another building taking out the trash. We walked over to say hi and bumped into my other aunty Josephine with her daughter Jessica. They said Jessica just finished her seminar too, then we all headed towards the bus stop to wait for our buses to go home. I looked at my watch and the time said 11:35am.

My dream changed, i was with my cousins Valentine, Phoebe, Dylan and Jessica. We had to lock ourselves in the room. There was a crowd of people outside throwing stuff at the house; smashing some of the windows. I heard aunty Alisi with some of the other adults; yelling out to us "lock the doors"! Then when we had an opportunity to run, Jessica and i ran to our cars we owned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess