Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Strangers

 
28/9/2012
 
I was visiting my dad and he was still with his girlfriend Delilah. They were arguing again! Then we were in a car and she was showing me their old house before they moved into the house they live in now. My dad was still angry at her; and when we got back to his house, he left. He was gone for what seemed like ages. We were eating fruits but they kept hiding the bananas in their room. I didn't care so i would just go and help myself. ha ha! Then i was told that my dad was missing. The rest of my father's side of the family came over and i got annoyed because they kept telling me to stay in my room. Evening came; I was talking to my cousin's Bond and Epenesa; when a random guy climbs through my window, dressed all in black. He told me to go with him and i did! I said "I'm ready to escape this place".
 
My dream changed, I was in the ladies bathroom with my mom's side of the family. We were all changing into our outfits; and then we were no longer in the lady's room. I was with my cousin's Jessica, Lynn, Peleseti and my brother Niko. Some random people were with us and each of them were choosing dance partners. I got chosen by one of the men; but as he got closer, i got shy and said to myself "no"! I walked away; and he started singing to me while playing the piano in front of everyone. Then i walked over to him and asked him to dance with me; and he did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess