Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Bollywood


16/9/2012

I was getting dressed for a performance and hung my cross necklace on a pole. After i got dressed, i went to grab my necklace and it had been stolen. I was upset because that was a gift from my Nana Phillies. Later on i was dancing with a bunch of elderly Indian ladies to Bollywood songs. I knew some of the choreography from my Bollywood films and everyone was cheering for me. An Indian guy started dancing around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess