Skip to main content

Dream diaries

If it's meant to be, it'll be


19/4/2013

Sheldon and i were having domestics and we broke up. I started dating a guy called Clark; he was brown with curls. We were in the car together and when we were looking in the rear-view mirror; we saw a rocket blast off. The rocket malfunctioned; it turned and was heading towards us! Luckily it had died out and my life flashed right before my eyes. I was sitting in the car; but i was with my dad. He was taking me to my cousin Epenesa's hens night. We had to play a treasure hunt game and i found seven $50.00 notes! ($350.00). I got a call from my boyfriend Clark; saying to meet up with him. I was losing interest in him because his name was a put off and i kept seeing my cousin klark's face every-time i called him. So when i went to meet Clark, Sheldon was also there and i cheated on my boyfriend with Sheldon. Then Sheldon and i got back together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess