Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Sleepless night


26/8/2012

I was asleep in my bed and woke up as i felt something heavy on top of me. When i opened my eyes, there was nothing there! I panicked; and as i tried to move, my body felt paralysed. I knew something was wrong, so i started calling out to my mom; but i had no voice! I tried to scream but nothing changed. My mom eventually walked past my room and noticed i was struggling to move, but out of nowhere; my cross necklace was torn off my neck and it flew at my mom. My door slammed shut and i was finally able to scream even though i still wasn't able to move. I could hear my mom banging on the door, trying her hardest to break it down! She eventually opened the door and i was finally able to move; i quickly ran to her and started crying. We sat in the lounge with Leeroy, trying to stay awake. My mom was holding my cross necklace and said "I'll call Nana and we can go to church with her".

My actual cross necklace from my nana Phillies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess