Skip to main content

HAPPY CAKE DAY TO ME


BRUNO MARS 

24K MAGIC WORLD TOUR

Birthday gift from my mom

Yes my mom also bought my fiance' a ticket to see
 his favourite artist!

This concert was amazing from start to finish! Couldn't stop singing and dancing my ass off throughout the entire night! A night we will always remember, so thank you to my mother Fai Manoó for making this birthday special. I LOVE YOU!

Dua Lipa


Bruno Mars





Bruno Mars

ENCORE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess