Skip to main content

Zombie date

Making memories


Mee Goreng noodle bar

So delicious !!! Mee goreng lovers definitely should come here. So many options to choose from; definitely keen to go back there on our next trip to Aussie land. All thanks to my fiance whom is obsessed with Mi goreng noodles or just Asian food in general. (well besides seafood LoL). 


Noodle lovers.
Mee Goreng noodle bar.

Me and Valentine
Noodle gang.

Mercedez and me
Asian style
Dinner. (Asian style)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess