Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Don't mess with my man


22/5/17

I was with Sheldon visiting a friend of mine Athena. She had a female roommate that was looking at Sheldon like she wanted him. She walked to her room and came back to the lounge with just her robe on. Then just had the nerve to walk straight to Sheldon and grab his hand and says "follow me to my room"! I yanked her hand away and said "what for"? She replied; "i sleep with every guy that visits"! I said "well you ain't sleeping with my husband so get the fuck away from him or else I'll kill you; because he's mine, so go find you're own"! Then me and my husband left.

My dream changed; Sheldon and i were with our two daughters; riding on their girly bikes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess