Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Zombies


4/10/2016

Sheldon's poppa Ray died. I was with Reyna at the warehouse; choosing a photo frame for poppa Ray's photo. 

My dream changed; I was inside a fancy house owned by some white people; they let me sleep over for a night. The next morning; they were talking about zombies and then they started to panic. I tried to calm them down and said "yes it's going to be scary, but we need to be prepared" and then we all grabbed a weapon. We grabbed what we needed and headed outside, there were so many! We fought a few; then we heard a little child inside a car, so i went to help and got trapped with the little kid inside the car. Some of these zombies were so strong but i managed to kill a few; as i put the window down a little bit, i was able to cut and stab them. I also killed some between the doors; as i opened and closed the door. The zombies i killed; piled up and finally we were rescued by a random guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess