Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Destiny's child ft Jay-z


13/2/2012

I went to a house party; this house was so tall, it had a lot of stairs and a tiny veranda that lead to the front door. As i entered the garage; it was so crowded! My entire family was there wishing my cousin Daniel a happy birthday; everyone was laughing and dancing all night. I went inside to use the loo and my ching-chong cousin Schnider was with my other cousins Joshua, Dylan and Klark having their own dance battle. I studied their dance moves and choreographed a mini dance routine; ending my dance with my Beyonce moves. When i was shaking my booty; i heard my cousins boys clapping and whispering "I've got dibs on her". The following day one afternoon; the family had a meeting about a hori girl claiming Daniel is the father of her baby!

My dream changed; Beyonce and Jay-z came to New Zealand to perform; Michelle and Kelly also came as special guest, everyone was so excited and my cousins Jack and Ray tried grabbing Beyonce towards them while she was walking through the crowd. Their wives weren't too happy about that; my sister Celina and my cousin Valentine lost their silver cameras! I helped them find it; then we got our pictures taken with the celebrities and that's where i bumped into my friend Ngatamaine Marsters. Then suddenly there was a Beyonce competition; i won it by singing and dancing to my own remix of her music in my heels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess