Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Phone messages


29/7/2012

There was a party at Nana's house; it didn't finish til late. The next morning; my mom, my god parents Lea and Mark were with my cousins George and Dylan. They were helping Sheldon and i clean up the mess from the party; but Sheldon was avoiding me for some reason. Every time i tried to talk to him; he would make up an excuse and then he said he's going for a shower. I waited until he finished his shower; but he knew i would be waiting, so he went somewhere and i couldn't find him. I searched for him inside and outside the house; so i asked my boy cousins, they said "he's looking for his phone". I ended up finding his phone; when suddenly he received a message, but there was no name or picture and the number was saved as "i miss her"! So i checked to see what he had named me in his contacts; but i was under "Phillis"? I read all the messages between them and i started wondering if she was his mistress? One of the messages he sent to her said "yeah; 11 and 7/1/15 are all my anniversaries".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess