Skip to main content

Dream diaries

God is with me


6/5/2013

I lived in a two-storey house; my bedroom looked exactly the same as my old room. As i was asleep; i heard a knock on the door. It was my aunties Lea and Helen; visiting my mom for their usual chit-chats and cuppa's. Early hours in the morning; Fionna came over for an unexpected visit and collapsed by the front door. When we woke her up; we asked her "what happened and is she alright"? She said "how did i get here?" We explained to her; that she drove here; but she said she doesn't remember. She started crying; saying "no! it's been happening a lot lately". I whispered to them; "has she been possessed"? Fionna looked at me with an evil look in her eyes. I said to everyone; "I'm not gonna be here if it happens again", so i left. I got to the driveway; stopped and looked back at the house, it changed into my Nana's house and i was standing on my Nana's street! I started jogging to the end of my Nana's street and bumped into my friend Angelica. We chatted for a bit; then i carried on jogging. I arrived at a different house; calling it home. I was eating at the table by the sliding door; then i felt a weird presence and saw a shadow figure standing by the sliding door. I got a fright; as it was getting closer to me. This bad spirit felt like it wanted my soul; i kept saying "No! i belong to God"! I started saying "Our father" prayer; i felt weak, trying so hard to finish the prayer because i had forgotten it! But then i heard a voice! The voice said to me "as long as you believe, God will know". Then the voice said "he is watching". A bright light shone upon me; the shadow vanished. Then i changed my ways; i read the bible more often and i went back to church, living my life for God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess