Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Betrayal


25/11/2012

My family moved to a new house; there was a drink-up one night while i was visiting my friend Pamata, Sheldon didn't tell me he was going to be at the drink-up or else i would've stayed home! The next morning when i got home; i walked in my room and found my cousin Jessica sleeping next to Sheldon! Everyone else was hung over; Sheldon woke up and saw me staring at them, he just walked straight past me acting like i was invisible. He went to the bathroom; Jess woke up and said "oh when did you get home, have you taken your tablet"? i ignored her and walked to the kitchen, Sheldon walked in and started eating cereals. I went for a shower; got changed and went for a walk and just started crying. I was angry, hurt and ready to beat the shit out of both them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess