Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Family is all i need


4/4/2012

I was pregnant to a pathetic drunk; who got arrested for stealing alcohol! It happened when we were at a gas station; i didn't care about him anymore, so i left him and went to meet my family at an unknown building. Then i went into an elevator with my cousin Seti; before she got off, i asked her "which floor will take me to the underground parking"? and she replied "ground". When i arrived at the car park; i got into my car and went home. The next morning; i was with my cousin Tui; we were hanging out before he dropped me off to an empty house that had varnished floors, white cemented walls. I saw a sliding door and said to myself "I'll laugh if that has no glass in it" and there was none. I stepped outside; it lead me to a balcony with a beautiful ocean view (it felt and looked like Greece). My mom's side of the family were suddenly all there; the location changed, we were all having a family sports day and i was racing against my cousin Jade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess