Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Family dramas


13/12/2012

Everyone in my family were fighting and having dramas! My cousins Jade, Dylan, Peleseti, Vanessa; also my aunties Josephine and Lea. I got a phone call from Sheldon saying "I'm at Rainbows end", i was nearby with some of my family and went to meet Sheldon at the car park. I noticed his legs were injured; he told me he called a taxi, so when the taxi arrived and he hopped inside telling me he will go to the doctors tomorrow. Later on at night; i was on a dinghy boat, i had to grab something from the water but i was scared and then somehow i was reunited with my crazy family again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess