Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Public speaking


15/10/2012

I was speaking to people about "special needs people" ; how we can make their wishes come true, also my story about how i broke my leg and i was able to meet Katy Perry! I had been given free tickets to her concert but i was told that i can't fly on the plane because of my broken leg; then i was taken to a meeting so i can persuade whomever and give a speech about myself with all these other people. Billy Pohahau from school was there; then a lady started selecting us one by one to say our speeches, my teacher Miss T from primary appeared as i got nervous about speaking! Billy decided he'll go up for me but Miss T insisted I'd go up and speak; so i did and i mentioned how i knew Miss T and i made everyone laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess