Skip to main content

Dream diaries

A love triangle


30/7/2012

I was walking with a man who looked like the character "Braxton" from a show called "Home and away". He was working on a field; with grey fences and he started yelling at two children. They ran to me and gave me a hug. My eyes filled with tears for an unknown reason; then he said to me "it's time for you to go". I cried as i walked away; and then i was standing outside the grey fences, talking to a guy called Hayden. He kept asking me a lot of questions about y relationship with Sheldon; then asked me if i would ever date a guy like him?.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess