Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Swimming


2/12/2011

I was standing in a lake; next to this lake was the ocean, i was swimming between the cones and i saw a pile of wood. I heard my dad calling me saying "go collect the wood and swim to me". As i got closer to the wood; the water got colder, my foot got cramps and i started to panic! I was yelling out for help before i passed out; i woke up at the doctors getting a check-up but for my vagina. Then i remembered that my cousin Tui stole my mp4 player.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess