Skip to main content

Dream diaries

A mother's nightmare


16/5/2018

My family and i moved into a small two-storey apartment with rooms that were all connected; there was no privacy at all! The floors were a bit lopsided and Persia was standing by the window with Sheldon; i said to him "watch out for that girl", he said "don't worry, I'm next to her". But, while he was busy on his phone; the floor felt like it tilted a lot more; Persia suddenly flew out the window! I quickly tried my hardest to run outside to catch her before she hit the ground; when i made it outside; i was shocked to see her standing there with only a graze on her forehead! I cried and quickly wrapped her in my arms; everyone surrounded us while i was yelling at Sheldon. I never trusted anyone to look after my daughter so i took her everywhere with me, we went to a botanical garden and sat by the pond. We bumped into my auntie Alisi and my cousin Peleseti.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess