Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Filling in the blanks


30/6/2018

Sheldon and my sister Celina woke me up saying "mom and her sisters got struck"! "By what"? i said; they responded by saying "hit"! I got annoyed and decided to call my mom myself because they weren't making sense and when someone answered her phone, i heard a voice say "call the police"! It sounded like chaos and there was another persons voice asking if everyone was OK? Check for injuries (as if they had been in a car accident).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess