Skip to main content

Dream diaries

The real


12/7/18

I was at a party with the ladies from "The real" show! Jeannie Mai eating and taking photos, Tamera Mowry was with her twin sister dancing. Loni Love was in the bedroom with a man; taking her shirt off saying "it's gonna be awhile" while undoing her jeans. Adrienne Bailon was sitting on the steps with her husband Israel, enjoying the music and each others company. I left the party and on my way home while i was walking at night; i got a spooky vibe as i was walking through a field, i heard a lady calling out for help! "I've been raped" she said; i quickly called the cops.

My dream changed; i was the lady that was crying out for help, i was hiding in the bush while i saw men with their torches searching everywhere for me. I quickly saw them heading in a direction so i went the opposite way and quickly called Sheldon that there were men following me. I told him where i was to please make his way to me because i still have a while until i make it home and, I'm really scared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess