Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Weird events


21/9/2012

I was at my Nana Phillies house for a family function; out of the blues, something scratches my cheeks and it gets infected. It turned into red bumps when i suddenly got a headache; i was told to go to the freezer to grab some ice but inside the ice bag were crabs! They were still alive though; i freaked out and ran outside, i ended up at auntie Helen's house. Hayden and Trey were there. 

My dream changed; i was walking with my sister Celina on a field surrounded by houses, we walked towards a specific house and she asked me "why are we here?" I said "this is my new home"; when we walked inside, my cousin Valentine was there with her girls! I said "how did you get in?" and she said "we broke in"! I was furious and said "get out, you're friends aren't welcome here"; Valentine stayed behind to help Celina and i decorate the house. Sheldon arrived home after work; we went to pick up our daughter from my mom's house with some of our furniture and later that night, some of our family came over for dinner. My cousin Kris got a hiding for wagging but i stopped it. Kris and Leeroy slept over for the night; Sheldon's job got busier over the next few weeks and was hardly ever home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess