Skip to main content

Happy birthday darling

Terrible two's


You're growing too fast baby! xx
Thank you our heavenly father for gifting our daughter another year to be with us. 

You've grown a lot my baby! You're my reason i love and enjoy my life so much more. There's never a dull moment when I'm with you. You bring so much joy and laughter to anyone and everyone. You've learnt so many new things like all your colours; counting to ten, some of your shapes. Also the sounds most of the animals make and the lyrics and choreography to your favourite songs; etc. Your such a bright young baby that is so clever for her age! Daddy and mummy are so proud of you. 

Lots of love and kisses, Mutter und Vater. xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess