Skip to main content

Know your place

 She owns my heart.
So much on my mind about my daughters baptism next week, I'm over hearing about those who are against it !
You may not agree but only God can judge us!
Everyone knows I'm nice & I have my reasons when I get angry about something, so don't piss me off ! Don't take my kindness for granted because Family or not, I will cut u out of me & my daughter's life! She's my daughter, God chose us to be her parents. Yes everyone has their opinions but if I wanted yours, I would've asked for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess