Skip to main content

Dream diaries

My reason to live


28/6/2017

I had a sore throat; so i went to the doctors to get it checked and, suddenly i had to have surgery! I sort of died but i was still in this world; although i could see everyone around me but without colour. I was confused and tried to call out to Sheldon whom was with my other family members, but they couldn't hear or see me. I saw my pink blanket that my daughter loves so much. The blanket was the only object in colour! My daughter was playing with it so; i grabbed the blanket and she bought me back to life! Except i was no longer in hospital anymore; we were in Australia at my cousin Daniels house with Mercedez and auntie Helen. Everyone said they just woke up (as if it were a normal day).

My dream changed; the car tyre was flat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess