Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Family race


9/8/2017

I was with my mom and my siblings (except for my brother Niko), we were in a race together; running along a curvy and bendy road. The road lead to a small pool that was as wide as the ocean! We had to swim across as a team but, i was scared. After i built up the courage to overcome my fear, we had to continue running on a road which we each had to save a loved one; i had to choose a random guy claiming to be my boyfriend or Sheldon? I chose Sheldon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess