Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Nick Jonas


10/11/2016

I was on a trip with some friends; we were travelling to different places, i bumped into Nick Jonas at a resort and we started talking. Our conversation lead to dinner and drinks together; which he later invited me up to his room. We hung out and then we were making out! I went to the use the bathroom and there was a mirror the size of the wall! I started checking myself out; taking selfies on my phone  until, Nick walked in and started cuddling me from behind. He kept asking me to stay the night but; i said "i might need a little more persuasion" and we started making out in the bathroom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess