Skip to main content

Meeting the entire in-laws

Sheldon Bianchi


 The most nerve-wracking moment in a relationship. Especially since you're my first serious boyfriend that I've fallen "crazy in love" with (sings Beyoncé song) ha ha. You're the first guy I've told and introduced to both of my parents! The only guy i have ever bought home to meet my entire family and the only person i see myself having a future with. Years later and we've been blessed with a beautiful daughter; our mini us but she's definitely your twin! ("Lets have another one" you said, ha ha I'm ready when you are handsome. ;) I love you so much, looking forward to many more memories with you my love.

https://youtu.be/391rxKSiM4I

Photo credit: Gerardus Verspeek
&
Photo credit: Me



B-day man, dad, aunties
Strickland grandparents
Bianchi grandparents
Us
B-day man
The boyz
Add caption
Bae with his dad
Strickland cousins
Bianchi Strickland siblings
Auntie Jill that also made the cake
Bianchi cousins
Speech
Bianchi's
Uncle Aaron (Jills husband)
21st
Family
Nephew Trevor
Me, my sister (white) and cousins
Siblings (Just missing Philip)
Grandmothers from both sides
Happy birthday
Cheese
Add caption

G.ma's
Babe
Bus ride to meet with his parents
Panoramas
21st key
Leeana and Valentine
Val and Ocean
Girls
School friends
Bestfriends
Shontelle and Te-aroha 
Hi-yah
Sister love
Game freak
My sister and i
NBA lover
Birthday kisses
B-day cake
Birthday banner
Me and my cousin Shonty
Bus ride to meet with his parents
Birthday cake from me





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess