Skip to main content

King of the courts

Sheldon's old Stomping Grounds


Family time is the best.

Our daughter enjoyed herself; watching her daddy for the first time playing b-ball in his old neighbourhood, at his childhood  skate park and being outdoors. She also got to see her uncle George Kahui a.k.a Gancho ( LoL ). Also thank you God for a beautiful sunny evening! (since NZ rains a lot). Making memories and spending quality time with my Loves; is for sure my favourite part of my day, definitely making each second count. I love these two with all of my heart.
Stunning view
Vroom vroom


Known as Sheldon "Strickland"
Future Baller Princess
Mommy and daughter QT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess