Skip to main content

Life before i became mom

Proud mama

Life before becoming a mother

Mummy's girl.
REPOST:

  • Before I was a mother ... I didn't know the words to a dozen lullabies 🙉 
  • I never thought about immunisations💉 I had never been puked on, pooped on, drooled on, chewed on, or peed on. 😷
  • I had complete control of my mind, my thoughts, and my life. 👸💅
  •  I slept all night 😴
  • I never looked into teary eyes and cried 😭 
  • I never got gloriously happy over a simple little grin 😍 
  • I never sat up for hours watching someone sleep 🌜😔 
  • I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt 😵
  • I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much in a great way 🙌🌏.
  • I never knew that I could love someone so much before ever meeting them. 💞
  • Before I was a mother... I didn't know the feeling of having my heart walking around outside of my body  

❤️👶re-post with a picture if you're proud to be a mother






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess