Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Epic fail


9/9/2009

I was with my cousin Phoebe; i gave her my bag to hold before we went for a walk, we stopped at a party and i asked for my bag. "I left it in my moms car" she said; so we went back to her house without knowing a bunch of teenagers followed us and tried to steal Phoebe's car! The teenagers got a shock when the entire family came from the back of the house and went after them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess