Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Headless


29/8/2018

I spent the day in the city with my mom and auntie Helen; nearby was a construction site with workers wearing their high vest and helmets. A really high crane was carrying one of the workers to the top of one of the buildings and, we all heard a loud "ching" sound; the worker's head came falling down to the ground! The three of us quickly ran towards the van; parked by a diner. Inside the van was my cousins Mercedez and Shontelle. Then night-fall arrived and i asked my mom "where is Celina?". "Climb on the roof and you'll see her at the clubs" she said; It was terrifying but i climbed onto the roof and i looked into a broken mirror and it showed me my sister dancing on top of another building.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess