Skip to main content

Dream diaries

King Kong 
4/2/2009
The entire family were chilling out on a field; planning our next family gathering.
My dream changed; everyone was at a hotel, having a dance party. The girls owned the dance floor; the men were playing poker. My cousins George and Daniel left the party to play gridiron with some of the West side cousins; it eventually turned into a family reunion! There were a lot of games and food.
My dream changed; I was an explorer who became friends with a gorilla! (Like King Kong) A family whom were with me; wanted to save it from some bad men that wanted to kill the gorilla.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess