Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Great grandpa


11/4/2009

I was attending a school in the city and met an old man; he said to me "i am your great grandpa from your father's side". I was on stage; auditioning for a play and he was watching me. I got called in to an office and was told that i wouldn't be getting the part because girls were jealous of me! Some of them just didn't like me; i found out that they got selected because their parents were the judges and in charge of the play. I brushed it off ; not letting it get to me, so i went to meet with my cousins Jessica and Lynn. They introduced me to one of their friend; whom actually turned out to be one of my relatives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess