Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Premonition


13/1/2009

One night at an unknown house; a little girl was home with her parents, some men broke into their house and the little girl was told to hide in a cupboard. The men discovered her hiding spot and kidnapped her! I woke up (in my dream) in the exact house! It felt like a deja-vu moment and immediately felt a bad vibe. I was with my cousin George; so i quickly got up to warn him but, those exact men i dreamt about had shown up. And they were with our aunty Tino and uncle Marlon; i tried to explain to them that those people they're with are bad, but they didn't believe me. George and i tried to escape but it was too late; we tried to hide and i didn't realise i hid in the cupboard like that little girl. I got caught just like her! I woke up (in my dream again); it felt like it was a premonition from the first time i woke up in this dream, but this time my cousin George and i did escape through a bedroom window and ran to the nearest gas station to ring the police.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess