Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Scared kids


15/1/2009

I was with my cousin Epenesa visiting our cousins Veronica, Tui and Etelina at their dad Tusa's house. Etelina did something and her dad wanted to give her a hiding; but their mum May stopped it and Tusa ended up beating May instead. Tui started crying to us; blaming his sister Etelina; she got scared and decided to run away to her friend David's house. Epenesa said she will help her; suddenly Tusa came to look for Etelina, he was angry when he couldn't find her. He started yelling at us, we got scared that one of us snitched on her whereabouts and we all ran away together through a field. Some random girls there wanted to fight me; "Don't waste your time on them" my cousins said, and then my cousins got scared and went back home. I didn't want to go back there; so i walked to my Nana Phillies house and stayed there until my dad picked me up the next morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess