Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Ex for a reason


27/12/2008

Sheldon and i were getting ready to out; someone knocked on our door and it was an ex girlfriend of his! He dismissed me; i got upset and jealous, as they started talking. I stormed off and then i was in a car with my cousin Vanessa. We drove pass the mall and saw Daniel with Sheldon; we continued our car ride and stopped in front of a two-storey house.

My dream changed; I was at Rainbow's end staring at the fear fall; Sheldon was there with his ex-girlfriend. Suddenly we were at a different location. This time i was with Sheldon, Daniel, Schnider and the ex-girlfriend in a classroom. Sheldon and i always sat next to each other; but the ex wanted to sit with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess