Skip to main content

Dream diaries

T.i


28/12/2008

I was with my brother Niko; eating pizza with our cousin Jessica but, for some unknown reason he didn't want Jessica to eat any pizza and told her to "fucking leave it"! Jessica up and left and told our mom; but that just pissed Niko off even more. He took it out on me by trying to stab me and our mom! 

My dream changed; i was attending a course and university; in one of my classes, my friends signed me up for a beauty class. I really enjoyed it and i got to meet T.I (the rapper/actor). We became friends and people seemed jealous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess