Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Arranged marriages


7/2/2009

My cousin's Junior and Tama had an arranged marriage.

My dream changed, i was with y siblings; Leeroy and Celina, also our cousin Valentine. We all were trapped inside a house; looking for a way to escape! Every door we tried to open was locked except one; that had an exit. We finally made it out of the house but people started chasing us. I told them to run and I'll go a different way so that they will follow me and not them. I somehow ended up inside the house again; but this time i saw that a window had been left opened, so i climbed out of it and managed to link up with my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess