Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Choices


27/2/2009

I was with my mom and siblings; Leeroy and Celina in my Nana Phillies Backyard. Also our aunt Helen and cousin's Karissa and Vanessa were there too. My dad arrived in a helicopter asking my siblings and i, if we wanted to live with him plus a random lady in Melbourne! She had a mansion etc, i noticed my siblings and i were inside the helicopter with him and as we were about to leave; a lot of things were going through my mind like leaving our mom who raised us all by herself and my love and relationship i had with Sheldon. I told our dad to take us back or I'll kill myself! He didn't listen, so i had this strap thingy wrapped around me and jumped to make a statement! I was hanging outside the helicopter and he caved in.

My dream changed; This time i was with my mom and siblings in a house, i fell asleep. When i woke up; i was alone; wondering where everyone went, i searched outside but it was a lake! i went inside and i now was in a garage; there was a red car there. I started screaming and crying and went back inside the house and finally reunited with my family,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess