Skip to main content

Dream diaries

Gorilla


23/2/2009

I was at the airport catching my flight; on the corner of my eye, i saw this guy that i knew whom liked me and i ran to different places to hide from him. I ended up at my Nana Phillies street; bumped into my cousin Troy and told me to hide in his house. But, before i could, i looked behind me and that same guy was standing there and transformed into a Gorilla! I got so scared; not just for me, but also for my family that kept trying to protect me and told Troy "i will meet youse on the plane while I'll try calm down this Gorilla".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess