Skip to main content

Your girls love you Sheldon ๐Ÿ’‹

 Appreciate you working hard for us




When he works 6 days a week & our only couple time / family time is his 1 day off a.k.a his only rest day. (I wish some of our family members would be more understanding! We're not being snobs, we just rather have our own family time together; especially for our daughter. It's her only day she gets to spend time with both of her parents together). So Hurry up weekend (ha ha) We miss you #DaddyHandsome ๐Ÿ˜˜ you leave early hours in the AM when we're still sleeping ๐Ÿ˜ด & you get home when it's dinner time, our bedtime or our princess is already asleep. 

Our quality time with our hardworking daddy/babe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day

My favourite gift that I'll forever cherish To my darling daughter.... I am blessed to be chosen by God to be your mother; i have wanted you for so long! (ask your dad) ha ha. I am amazed by you on a daily basis, you have changed me to become a better me and you've taken my love on another level, an unconditional love that i have felt since the moment i knew i was gonna become a mommy. So, me celebrating this day (as a mom)  wouldn't be possible if i didn't have you in my life! Therefore i will ALWAYS spend this day with you my princess. Mommy loves you very much. Gifts for GG, mom, mother in-law that also came with flowers, chocolate and cheesecake. Mother's day breakfast at my mom's house It was also our GG Nana 78th birthday Thanks sis Celina for helping me cook breakfast for everyone My reason i get to celebrate this special day. I love you my baby!

Relatable

My lioness

my fierce princess